- Life Science
- Flow Cytometry
- Solution Provision
- Knowledge Centre
- Clinic & Laboratory
Select your local website
Its flexibility gives you the space you need for your work
- Configurations with up to 13 fluorescence parameters and 3 physical light scattering parameters
- Choice of lasers with 365, 375, 405, 488, 532, 561, 594, 638, 640 nm
- Maximum acquisition rate up to 25,000 signals/s
- Scatter particle size: 0.1 – 100 µm
- Fluorescence sensitivity: < 100 MESF (FITC), < 50 MESF (PE)
CyFlow Space – its flexibility gives you the space you need for your work
The CyFlow Space is a high-performance multi-laser flow cytometer, which offers the most flexible, simple and reliable features for routine and research work.
It is a compact multi-colour instrument for the analysis of individual cells and microscopic particles in suspension. The advanced flow cytometry technology of the CyFlow Space covers a wide range of different applications.
- Fluorescence excitation by one to five light sources covering a range from ultra-violet to red excitation lines. o Analysis of up to 13 fluorescence parameters and three physical light scattering parameters from near UV to infra-red light.
- Analysis of cell and particle concentration by True Volumetric Absolute Counting (TVAC).
- Cell sorting by an optional cell and particle sorter.
- Fixed standard configurations and flexible customised configurations tailored to the user´s requirement.
- Walk-away automation by sample auto-loading from 96- and 384-well plates.
|Light sources||Up to five light sources |
Blue solid state laser: 50mW fix or 200mW adjustable at 488nm
Red diode laser: 25mW at 638nm or 40mW at 640nm
Violet diode laser: 100mW at 405nm
Green DPSS laser: 30 or 100mW at 532nm
Yellow laser: 100mW at 561nm
High-power UV LED: 365nm
Ultraviolet diode laser: 60mW at 375nm
Orange diode laser: 50mW at 594nm
|Optics||Modular optical system with up to 16/eight optical parameters with selected PMTs with integrated electronic preamplifier for FSC, SSC, FL1-FL13 |
Exchangeable optical filters
Colour CCD camera for sample flow monitoring
|Flow system||Quartz flow cuvette for laminar sample transport and hydrodynamic focussing |
True Volumetric Absolute Counting (TVAC) based on mechanical volume measurement
Computer-controlled precision syringe pump, speed continuously adjustable from 0-20 µL/s
|Software||Microsoft Windows™ operating system with full network support, data analysis and real-time data display |
Storage of instrument settings, screen layout templates, panels, gates and compensation matrices
Flow Cytometry Standard (FCS) data format for storage of original and evaluated data
Automated reporting of statistics, graphics and instrument settings to Word or Excel
|Dimensions||W 560mm x H 300mm x D 650mm|